MS-RT Delivery and Returns Information
Please take the time to read the details given below and let us know immediately if you anticipate problems.
- All sales of Goods are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions. [Please see link].
- Standard deliveries are made on a 3-5 working day service and are delivered Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm.
- When the goods are delivered you MUST slit through the packaging using a small knife or kitchen scissors, cutting away from the product to avoid damage. The packaging can then be peeled back to expose the items.
- A visual check should be made for damage in transit; this a quick and easy process and is not physically demanding.
- Please do not book your vehicle in with your repairer on the basis of an expected delivery date. We would strongly recommend that you only do so when you have the goods in your possession and have checked that they are both suitable and undamaged.
- In case of damage, goods left unchecked, without a signature or comments left blank are not covered by our insurance policy and cannot be replaced free of charge.
- All items must be checked and we must be notified of any discrepancies or damage within 2 working days of the delivery taking place.
- All of our products are checked thoroughly prior to dispatch and we pride ourselves on the care we take to ensure they arrive with you safely. We would ask you to carefully inspect your goods in line with the delivery instructions before you sign for them, even if you do not intend to use them immediately.
- In the unusual event of damage please sign the delivery document as ‘damaged on arrival’ and call us immediately on 01495 755000 or within 2 working days of delivery having taken place.
- We would then require clear photographs of the damage (both packaging and the parts) emailed to email@example.com.
- Please do not remove damaged items from the pallet/packaging as it is essential that the hauliers and insurers can see the damaged items as they arrived.
- If there is an issue with your delivery and you need to consider returning an order, then please call us on 01495 755000 as soon as possible.
- Goods may only be returned if they are in the same condition as
- We allow a 14 day period from delivery of Goods to notify us of proposed return of an Order. Following our acceptance of a return, Goods must be returned within 14 days. We will not accept returns after a period of 28 days from delivery of Goods.
- Arrangements and payment for return shipping will be the responsibility of the Customer. If you require assistance with this matter, then please let us know. It is essential that the original packaging is retained and reused wherever possible as this is carefully designed to protect items during transportation.
- Once we receive your Goods they will be checked carefully and refunded 30 days from month end providing they are in saleable condition.
- Please note that we are only able to give refunds on goods that are returned in their original condition and are fit for resale as first quality items. Items returned with chips or scrapes are of no resale value and take up valuable storage space. These will therefore be scrapped once you have been informed and supplied with photographs.
MS-RT Aftersales Team